It is Thanksgiving morning and I just put our Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie in the oven. I realized I had not ever blogged this item, so here you go. Thanksgiving is not always a lower carb day – so in the areas that you can cut some carbs we go for it. This is a yummy pumpkin pie – that no one would realize is sugar free if you didn’t tell them! Enjoy…
Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie
- 9 inch pie shell
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Swerve Granulated Sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In medium bowl mix together eggs, Swerve Sweetener and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- Add in pumpkin and evaporated milk and stir until smooth.
- Pour into the pumpkin shell.
- Bake for about 40 – 45 minutes – or until the center is set.
Nutritional Information – 1/8 of pie is 15 carbs