Who doesn’t love hash browns or breakfast potatoes? Well, if you plan your meal correctly it is easy to still enjoy your potatoes and still have a low carb meal. We will have breakfast for dinner and it offers a great opportunity to enjoy. Pair these potatoes with omelets, bacon or sausage and a serving of your favorite fruit and you have a dinner with potatoes for under 40 g carbs!
Oven Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 sweet vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian Paparika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl combined the potato pieces, onion pieces, herbs, seasonings, and olive oil. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Arrange in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning over about half way through, until potatoes are crispy
Nutritional Information – serving size is 3/4 cup – 18 g carbs